Keep your information safe regardless of what device you’re on.
Every time your company adopts new technology, you’re actively adding endpoints to your network. Each network-connected endpoint is an opportunity for cybercriminals to find vulnerabilities in your infrastructure. As a result, the more endpoints you have, the more difficult it is to keep your IT secure. This calls for a reliable cybersecurity solution that keeps all endpoints across your enterprise secure.
Our endpoint management services address the security issues of all your IT assets, allowing you to use your business devices in confidence.
Endpoint security uses the cloud to instantly access and store the latest threat intelligence. By continuously monitoring all files and applications that enter your network, it is able to provide faster and more automated responses. This helps your administrators detect and mitigate threats before they have the chance to impact the end user.
Our endpoint management services provide a unified approach in managing and securing your devices. This provides a number of benefits including:
- Visibility: We help you gain visibility into advanced cyberthreats so you can understand the unique threats and vulnerabilities your organization faces.
- Compliance: With endpoint protection, you’re implementing cybersecurity measures that increase compliance levels by enforcing security standards and policies.
- Patch Management: Patches and updates are important for maintaining the security of your devices. With endpoint management, we can find any unpatched or updated endpoints in your network.
- Identify Security Gaps: With better visibility of your endpoints, security gaps that may have been overlooked can be brought to light.
- Simplify Management: By leveraging our solution, you can focus on your business instead of using precious resources on managing your devices.
While endpoint protection and antivirus software are both used to guard against cyberattacks, there is an important distinction between the two. Antivirus software is designed to detect and remove malware including ransomware, Trojans, and viruses. In the grand scope of your cybersecurity posture, it only represents a small part of your overall security.
Endpoint protection, on the other hand, uses a variety of tools to protect your devices. In addition to antivirus detection, firewalls, anti-malware, intrusion detection systems, data loss prevention, and more are all a part of endpoint protection. In short, endpoint security takes your entire infrastructure into account.
Get the Most Out of Your Security Solutions
We help you get the most out of your security investments so you can protect the data and devices that are essential to your business.
G6 has provided military-grade IT solutions for organizations ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Take the first step to improve your operations by filling in your information.